Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ideas and reviews for making money from home

There are a lot of ways to make money from the comfort of your own home; your PC can also be a money making machine, if you know how to use it! I have been making money online for few months now, and I must say I am shocked of the results. The change of attitude towards money after reading Robert T. Kiyosaki’s book “rich dad poor dad” has helped me greatly to focus my thinking into something novel that could make me money, rather than thinking of my next promotion at work. The lesson I learned was- to achieve financial freedom, think hard, not necessary work hard. The great scientist Albert Einstein once said "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

There are million ways to make money online or offline, I have come across many in a hope to retire early, but the problem I had was that I did not have the capital to start with and I always wondered- did all self made millionaire had money to start with? The answer off course, was no. So then how did they do it? To answer the question I tried almost everything that promised to make me rich, you name it I have tried it. I am sure you have been there too, looking for the magic formula to make money but the reality is that you make your own magic formula by…

  1. looking for a multi level income stream - so keep looking for new ideas,
  2. have determination- never give up trying if you fail in one thing you are bound to succeed in another,
  3. learn from your mistakes- analyse why the idea has failed
  4. network with the right crowed whom share a similar attitude to you- visit forums to share tips and ideas; don’t let negative friends and family put you down! My family always said here she goes again! But did it stop me? Hell no!

I didn't know ANYTHING about internet marketing until I came across the rich jerk e-book. I thought his style was hilarious and offbeat, a new concept, not the same old boring style of advertising. I purchased the book and enjoyed every bit of it and after using his style of advertising my sales have been raised by 20%. In one of his ads rich jerk wrote “Are you ugly? So am I, but I am also rich, don’t be ugly and broke…”. This e-book will give you information on how to make money from different sources and it will also make you laugh. The book is a great source of information but it lacks the detailed steps on how to make it happen. It is good to get you thinking and be creative, but then you are overwhelmed with ideas and no strategic plan on how to get things in motion.

After reading the rich jerk I got excited because he showed me the way, but I was looking for the how? I read reviews about rich jerk and in the top list I came across holy man’s e-book, she used rich jerk teaching to make her detailed explanation on how to make a website, that makes you thousands a month and you don’t even have to ship or store anything, holy man knows what she talking about because her google ranking is higher than rich jerks, and her e-book is a fraction of the price. The e-book has great tools, tips and information to get your website in the top ranking of top search engines without any money or a little cost to get going faster.

Iam happy to announce that holy man helped me to make successful website, that makes money now and it has page rank 3. you can visit my website here




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I learn something all the time. Thanks,Steve @LifeIncome